Natalia Serzhanova is a photographer and visual artist specialising in conceptual self-portrait photography and living in Milan, Italy.
Photographer of the Year 2022 by Monochrome Photography Awards.
Starting out as a fashion photographer, but influenced by the processes in society and her personal life, she decided to devote herself to conceptual fine art photography.
In her work she mainly explores human psychology, social processes and the meaning of being human, its relationship with nature.
- Monochrome Photography Awards - PROFESSIONAL MONOCHROME PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR
- Monochrome Photography Awards, Conceptual Category - 1ST PLACE WINNER: CONCEPTUAL PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR
- Px3 Prix de la photographie Paris, Self-portrait professional category - SILVER MEDAL
- Px3 Prix de la photographie Paris, Fine Art/People professional category - HONORABLE MENTION
- 18th Julia Margaret Cameron Awards, Segregation and Human Rights category (professional Section) - WINNER
- 18th Julia Margaret Cameron Awards, Fine Art category and Self-portrait category (professional Section) - HONORABLE MENTION
-Tokyo International Foto Awards - BRONZE WINNER
-Tokyo International Foto Awards - HONORABLE MENTION
-International photography Awards IPA 2022, Fine art Abstract professional
category - HONORABLE MENTION
- Monovisions photography awards, Fine Art category and Conceptual category - HONORABLE MENTION
- Neutral Density Photography Awards, Conceptual Fine Art category - HONORABLE MENTION
- Siena Creative Photo Awards - Finalist
- Monochromatic Awards - Finalist
- JSH Hotels Marketing campaign contest - WINNER
- Image Nation exhibition in Milan, Fondazione Luciana Matalon 22-23-24 September 2023
- Barcelona Foto Biennale, FotoNostrum Gallery 13 October - 27 November 2022
- Monochrome Photography Awards Annual Book 2022
- Monochromatic Book - 100 Best photographers 2022
- FotoNostrum Magazine