Natalia Serzhanova is a photographer and visual artist specialising in conceptual self-portrait photography and living in Milan, Italy.
From the moment Natalia got her first computer in adolescence she became interested in digital image manipulation and photo retouching, while she made her first attempts at photography since she was a child using her younger brother as a model. Since her childhood Natalia was also involved in sports and music, having graduated from a music school (piano classes).
After graduating from university with a first class degree in Sport Management, she worked for several years as a manager until in 2012, when after moving to Milan, she dedicated herself entirely to photography.
Starting out as a fashion photographer, but influenced by the processes in society and her personal life, she decided to devote herself to conceptual fine art photography.
In her work she mainly explores human psychology, social processes and the meaning of being human, its relationship with nature.
- Monochrome Photography Awards - PROFESSIONAL MONOCHROME PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR
- Monochrome Photography Awards, Conceptual Category - 1ST PLACE WINNER: CONCEPTUAL PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR
- Px3 Prix de la photographie Paris, Self-portrait professional category - SILVER MEDAL
- Px3 Prix de la photographie Paris, Fine Art/People professional category - HONORABLE MENTION
- 18th Julia Margaret Cameron Awards, Segregation and Human Rights category (professional Section) - WINNER
- 18th Julia Margaret Cameron Awards, Fine Art category and Self-portrait category (professional Section) - HONORABLE MENTION
-Tokyo International Foto Awards - BRONZE WINNER
-Tokyo International Foto Awards - HONORABLE MENTION
-International photography Awards IPA 2022, Fine art Abstract professional
category - HONORABLE MENTION
- Monovisions photography awards, Fine Art category and Conceptual category - HONORABLE MENTION
- Neutral Density Photography Awards, Conceptual Fine Art category - HONORABLE MENTION
- Siena Creative Photo Awards - Finalist
- Monochromatic Awards - Finalist
- JSH Hotels Marketing campaign contest - WINNER
- Barcelona Foto Biennale, FotoNostrum Gallery Oct.13-Nov.27
- Monochrome Photography Awards Annual Book 2022
- Monochromatic Book - 100 Best photographers 2022
- FotoNostrum Magazine